BYOD is here. Do you have a plan?
The latest IT industry reports reveal smartphone sales continue to surpass PC sales and the trend is only getting stronger. As increasing numbers of businesses embrace remote connectivity and its multiple benefits, employees are only happy to adopt the bring your own device (BYOD) to work model or use company issued mobile devices to conduct day-to-day business.
Do you have a plan for securing your data on these new devices?
If not, you aren't alone. A recent poll showed that two-thirds of respondents said either no official BYOD policy exists at their organizations or nothing at all has been expressed about BYOD. Mobile device management is about ensuring that your staff has access to what they need while your data remains secure.
Sign up for a free guide on developing a BYOD policy
Demand ITS is here to help, if you sign up for the free guide on developing a BYOD policy we will provide you with a template that you can use in your organization, for free!
Benefits of Demand ITS Mobile Device Management
- Enroll employee and company-owned mobile devices over the air.
- Protect employee-owned devices, enabling you to reduce spend on company-owned products.
- Configure and apply corporate settings for Exchange, Wi-Fi, VPN, LDAP and third-party email to one or multiple devices.
- Configure and enforce security policies and regulations, including passcode complexity requirements, device auto-lock and number of failed passcode attempts before a device wipe.
- Instantly lock or wipe mobile devices in the event a mobile device is lost or stolen.
- Minimize financial risk when a device is lost or stolen.
- Eliminate security breaches by protecting confidential company documents, information and procedures when a device is lost or stolen.
- Pinpoint the physical location of a mobile device on a map and identify the physical locations a device has been at in a given period of time, eliminating the cost of having to replace a device.
- Avoid data plan overage charges with automatic data usage threshold alerts.
- Reduce overhead costs by being able to monitor networks after hours from any location.
- Generate customized reports with built-in reporting features.