A local Ottawa Company called RB Computing is currently looking to fill the position of Lead Service Technician. Main duties involve building, testing, diagnosing and repairing client desktops, notebooks, servers, etc. You will need to provide clients with honest and knowledgeable information so communications skills are essential.
Duties involve the following:
- Build, test, diagnose and repair desktops, notebooks, servers, etc.
- Assist clients with knowledgeable product options, pricing, etc.
- Process sales transactions, support tickets.
- Maintain work area in a clean, organized fashion.
- Multi-tasking between multiple different client issues, phone calls, walk-ins, etc.
- At lease 1 year or prior computer technician experience
- Extremely strong knowledge of current computer hardware and software
- Strong knowledge of networking, peripherals, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized
- Most important of all, be able to provide the best customer service experience
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
They will conduct initial interviews via video chat. (Skype, Zoom, Hangouts, etc)
Thanks in advanced to all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.