Demand ITS Inc. – the best IT support in Ottawa
Why should Ottawa businesses use Demand ITS Inc. for IT support?
Our managed services program compliments your Ottawa and region business by forming a long-term strategic partnership. As your partner, we help you succeed and navigate the technology landscape by providing reliable IT Support.
We detail and document the procedures needed to support your business. This ensures that as our staff change and grow, your support experience remains exemplary.
Most of our managed IT support agreements include flat rate helpdesk, support, onsite labour and maintenance. Productivity, communication, security and cloud products are added to complete our offering. We promise you will never be nickel and dimed for project fees!
our strength is through our partnerships
The Feed – IT Information Resources for Ottawa and the surrounding area
- Should your DMARC policy reject or quarantine?Email is an essential communication tool for businesses, organizations, and individuals. Unfortunately, it is also a favoured vector for cybercriminals to conduct phishing attacks, spoofing, and other forms of email fraud. Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and… Read More »Should your DMARC policy reject or quarantine?
- 7 Pro Tips for Microsoft 365Microsoft 365 is the most popular of all major office productivity software. It has 48.8% of the global market share, just edging out Google’s apps, by a couple of percentage points. It’s used by individuals, small… Read More »7 Pro Tips for Microsoft 365
- What Is Microsoft Defender for Individuals & What Does It Do?When you hear about Microsoft adding security apps to M365, it’s often the business versions. But the pandemic has changed the way that we see the workplace. It’s now a hybrid world. One made up of… Read More »What Is Microsoft Defender for Individuals & What Does It Do?
- The Biggest Vulnerabilities that Hackers are Feasting on Right NowSoftware vulnerabilities are an unfortunate part of working with technology. A developer puts out a software release with millions of lines of code. Then, hackers look for loopholes that allow them to breach a system through… Read More »The Biggest Vulnerabilities that Hackers are Feasting on Right Now
- Small Businesses Are Attacked by Hackers 3x More than Larger OnesHave you felt more secure from cyberattacks because you have a smaller business? Maybe you thought that you couldn’t possibly have anything that a hacker could want? Didn’t think they even knew about your small business.… Read More »Small Businesses Are Attacked by Hackers 3x More than Larger Ones
AI Azure Cloud Compliance Continuity COVID-19 Culture cyber insurance cybersecurity dark web datto Digital Transformation DMO Dragon Medical Dynamics e-book eGuide health Hybrid Cloud infographic IoT IT Security Microsoft 365 Newsletter Office Suite phishing productivity Products and Services remote worker risk analysis sales security Server OS SMB SQL Success Story teams telehealth Tips & Tricks Video WiFI Windows 7 Windows 10 Windows 11 working from home