|We hope you are healthy and safe. Our staff continues to support all essential services and we have slowly begun resuming many of the less critical work with new precautions. These include face masks, hand sanitizer and trying to limit our on site presence focusing primarily on remote support. |
Many of our medical clients are setup with virtual care solutions and we continue rolling out other remote access solutions to support our client base. While the COVID-19 infection rate continues to spread it’s important we remain diligent and continue to focus on the health and security of our clients.
The health and safety of your staff, our staff and the population at large is of utmost importance.
Demand ITS Inc. – the best IT support in Ottawa
Why should Ottawa businesses use Demand ITS Inc. for IT support?
Our managed services program compliments your Ottawa and region business by forming a long-term strategic partnership. As your partner, we help you succeed and navigate the technology landscape by providing reliable IT Support.
We detail and document the procedures needed to support your business. This ensures that as our staff change and grow, your support experience remains exemplary.
Most of our managed IT support agreements include flat rate helpdesk, support, onsite labour and maintenance. Productivity, communication, security and cloud products are added to complete our offering. We promise you will never be nickel and dimed for project fees!
our strength is through our partnerships
The Feed – IT Information Resources for Ottawa and the surrounding area
- A company crazy about chocolate, serious about people, uses Microsoft Teams to build personal relationshipsWhen you add telephony capabilities to your existing #Microsoft Teams, you equip your team with a powerful system that has everything available in one single interface. Learn how #TonysChocolonely, an Amsterdam impact and chocolate company, uses this system to coordinate easily with their workers in Europe, America, and Africa.
- 4 Trends Impacting Cloud Adoption in 2020Gartner has identified 4 trends set to shape cloud adoption in 2020. What are they, and how will they impact your cloud adoption and migration journey? Read this article from Gartner and contact Demand ITS Inc. to learn more.
- 3 ways Microsoft Teams streamlines business collaboration@MicrosoftTeams is the hub for team collaboration in Microsoft 365 that integrates the people, content, and tools your team needs to be more engaged and productive. Check out this article from #FutureComputers for 3 ways Teams streamlines collaboration.
- Cloud Migration Checklist: Simple steps to start your migration todayMeet your organization’s unique business and compliance needs when you make a cloud migration plan with @MicrosoftAzure. Learn from expert guidance and discover how migration can boost security and lower your TCO with this #Microsoft checklist:
- Family food business spices up operations, reduces new device implementation time by 50 percent#Microsoft 365 Business suite is all the tools #GarnerFoods needs, topped off with security, in one place. See how this fourth-generation family-owned-and-operated business has spiced up operations with Microsoft solutions in the video below.
- SunCulture success storyOver 43% of the world’s total population doesn’t have access to running water. Such is the case for Monica, a Kenyan farmer and mother of four, who every day faced the challenge of maintaining her farm and feeding her family. Watch this video to learn about her daily struggles before modern #solar #technology was implemented within her home. #MicrosoftAI
- Solution overview videoMicrosoft offers inspired collaboration through integrated capabilities and consolidated platforms. In this short video, learn how #MicrosoftTeams features can keep your team engaged while they are working remotely.
- Why choose .NET?Using .NET helps you develop high quality applications faster, providing your best performance where it matters. Watch this video series from #Microsoft to learn more about what .NET is and how it can improve your services and response times.
- Microsoft wants you to work lessWork less and accomplish more with #Microsoft #MyAnalytics and #Outlook. Read more about the new features in this #TechCrunch article.
- What Is Mixed Reality And What Does It Mean for Enterprise?Over 80% of enterprises in a recent survey predicted they might be using mixed reality in their businesses within the next three years. These businesses understand that mixed reality and AI could give you the ability to attend face-to-face meetings around the world without ever leaving your office. With advanced technology, you could walk employees through a complex assembly process, step by step. The possibilities are just beginning to be uncovered. At Demand ITS Inc., we can help you get the most of your AI investment. Contact us today to learn how we can help you get there.
- SubscribeMicrosoft Teams can help you stay connected to your team with engaging digital meetings. Subscribe now to learn more.
- Why use .NET on Azure?Empower your organization to drive innovation and growth with #Azure tools. Explore 3 benefits of modernizing your .NET apps on @MicrosoftAzure with this infographic.
- Subscribe now!Subscribe and follow for real customer stories, advice from the experts, and up to date insights and tips. Don’t miss a post!
- Collaborate with Microsoft TeamsEvery day, 20M+ workers actively use #MicrosoftTeams, the digital hub where teams can meet, call, and chat. Learn how #Microsoft is enabling workplace productivity with this infographic:
- Carlsberg Group successfully migrates SAP to Microsoft AzureStreamline your IT services with #Microsoft cloud migration. Discover how the #CarlsbergGroup successfully migrated to #Azure to get scalable, efficient, and secure IT for a digital solution to market. Watch this video to learn more.
AI Azure business Cloud Compliance Continuity COVID-19 Culture cyber insurance cybersecurity dark web datto Digital Transformation Dynamic dynamics e-book e-guide eGuid Experience free health HR infographic IoT IT Security Microsoft 365 Newsletter Ottawa Prepared productivity Products and Services remote worker sales security SQL Success Story teams telehealth telemedicine Tips & Tricks Video WiFI Windows 7 Windows 10 working from home