|We hope you are healthy and safe. Our staff continues to support all essential services and we have slowly begun resuming many of the less critical work with new precautions. These include face masks, hand sanitizer and trying to limit our on site presence focusing primarily on remote support. |
Many of our medical clients are setup with virtual care solutions and we continue rolling out other remote access solutions to support our client base. While the COVID-19 infection rate continues to spread it’s important we remain diligent and continue to focus on the health and security of our clients.
The health and safety of your staff, our staff and the population at large is of utmost importance.
Demand ITS Inc. – the best IT support in Ottawa
Why should Ottawa businesses use Demand ITS Inc. for IT support?
Our managed services program compliments your Ottawa and region business by forming a long-term strategic partnership. As your partner, we help you succeed and navigate the technology landscape by providing reliable IT Support.
We detail and document the procedures needed to support your business. This ensures that as our staff change and grow, your support experience remains exemplary.
Most of our managed IT support agreements include flat rate helpdesk, support, onsite labour and maintenance. Productivity, communication, security and cloud products are added to complete our offering. We promise you will never be nickel and dimed for project fees!
our strength is through our partnerships
The Feed – IT Information Resources for Ottawa and the surrounding area
- 5 Tips to Get More Customers and Retain Them TooSuccessful businesses offer support at all levels of the buyer’s journey, from awareness in the beginning to advocacy at the end. Knowing what buyers need at each stage allows you to create support and multiple opportunities for positive engagement. In his article, “5 Tips to Get More Customers and Retain Them Too,” Dhaval Sarvaiya discusses the five stages of awareness, consideration, decision, retention and advocacy. Read the article for pointers on how to support your customers at each stage in the journey!
- Customer story: iSalonFor @iSalon, making the move to #Microsoft365Business was a no-brainer. In fact, the IT department at @iSalon identified the superior data-loss prevention tools from Microsoft 365 as a game-changer for the company. In addition to protecting customer #data and simplifying IT management, @iSalon has already seen a positive impact on its bottom line since adopting Microsoft 365 Business. Our team at Demand ITS Inc. can help you increase security measures and grow your business. Contact us to learn more.
- Commvault boosts capacity and performance with Windows Server and AzureWhen you leverage Azure Hybrid Benefit while running Windows Server on @MicrosoftAzure, you can save on cost, free up capacity, and boost performance. Learn more with this short video about Microsoft customer #Commvault:
- How to accelerate digital selling with Dynamics 365When managing a large number of leads, efficiency and organization are key. Manage your key activities in one place more efficiently with #SalesAccelerator and #Dynamics365. To learn more about this @Microsoft offering, watch this short video:
- Subscribe nowRefine your digital buying experience with @Microsoft #AI customer insights to reduce costs, manage leads, and efficiently adjust to fluctuations in demand. Subscribe now to learn more.
- Protect your company with security solutions from MicrosoftEvery company needs to have an up-to-date security strategy. Especially small businesses. Want to secure your customers’ sensitive data? We’ve got you covered. Contact our team at Demand ITS Inc. to learn how we can build your customers’ defense strategy with sophisticated phishing and ransomware protection.
- Just move it to the cloudHow you migrate your data to the cloud depends on many factors, but @Microsoft is here to help. Learn from this blog post about different methods of data migration and which one may be best for you.
- Customer story: Jack’s Diving LockerDid you know that technology is helping to protect and save our oceans? With #cloud security and communication tools, @JacksDiveLocker has exponentially increased their outreach and education efforts to keep our oceans healthy and thriving. Want to see how the latest #security tools can help grow your business? Contact our team at Demand ITS Inc. to get started today!
- Rapidly-growing UK restaurant chain migrates key business processes to Microsoft Dynamics 365To support its ambitious growth, #TGIFridays is consolidating business operations starting with financial management on @Microsoft #Dynamics365. The system’s built-in functionality and ease-of-use allows the franchise to achieve lower costs, easier access to data, and better insight. Watch this short video to learn more:
- Technology’s Impact on Employee Experience: Balancing Overload Versus EnablementHow does technology enhance an employee’s experience? How does it hinder it? You can lead the way in providing a balanced work environment. With #Teamworksolutions from #Microsoft, show your employees how to make technology work for them so their teams stay more connected and productive with tools that make it easy and fun to work together. Read this article for more. And contact us to help you get started.
- Building relationships in today’s sales environmentHas COVID-19 slowed sales down? Learn how #MSDyn365 Sales and Sales Insights digitally empower teams to drive sales forward—now and into the future. #Microsoft #MicrosoftDynamics365 #Office365 #MicrosoftOffice365
- Up-to-Date infographicSpend less time on maintenance and more time on creation and innovation when you use #Microsoft #Azure SQL database. Its intelligent databases are always up to date with unique, built-in resource management and governance. Learn more with this infographic:
- Don’t miss another post! Subscribe now.Subscribe now to stay informed on how we can help you deliver a complete, intelligent solution to empower employees to be creative and work together, securely. #staysecure
- Reduce up to 80% in administration costs by offloading server/storage infrastructuresOffloading server/storage infrastructures to @Microsoft reduces up to 80% in administration costs. Subscribe now to learn how you can take advantage of these cost savings with #Azure.
- Cloud App Security integrates with Windows Defender ATPEnterprises today have an average of 1,100 cloud applications with IT unaware of 61% of cloud services accessed. Thanks to integrations between Microsoft Cloud App Security and Windows Defender ATP, Demand ITS Inc. can help enhance the discovery of Shadow IT. Watch this video.
AI Azure business Cloud Compliance Continuity COVID-19 Culture cyber insurance cybersecurity dark web datto Digital Transformation Dynamic dynamics e-book e-guide eGuid Experience free health HR infographic IoT IT Security Microsoft 365 Newsletter Ottawa Prepared productivity Products and Services remote worker sales security SQL Success Story teams telehealth telemedicine Tips & Tricks Video WiFI Windows 7 Windows 10 working from home