Demand ITS Inc. – the best IT support in Ottawa
Why should Ottawa businesses use Demand ITS Inc. for IT support?
Our managed services program compliments your Ottawa and region business by forming a long-term strategic partnership. As your partner, we help you succeed and navigate the technology landscape by providing reliable IT Support.
We detail and document the procedures needed to support your business. This ensures that as our staff change and grow, your support experience remains exemplary.
Most of our managed IT support agreements include flat rate helpdesk, support, onsite labour and maintenance. Productivity, communication, security and cloud products are added to complete our offering. We promise you will never be nickel and dimed for project fees!
[autosocixal-reviews facebook=”425128074267629″ google-my-business=”accounts/112822726510299314695/locations/7453784593241893285″ type=”slider” minimum-stars=”0″ sort-by=”random” sort-order=”desc” review-amount=”5″ slides-page=”1″ slides-scroll=”1″ autoplay=”true” speed=”5000″ transition=”fade” read-more=”false” read-more-words=”10″ show-stars=”false” show-date=”false” show-quotes=”true” show-photos=”true” show-social-network-icons=”true” text-color=”” structured-data-enable=”true” structured-data-name=”Demand ITS Inc.” structured-data-logo=”https://www.demand-its.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/management.png” ]
our strength is through our partnerships
The Feed – IT Information Resources for Ottawa and the surrounding area
- Increase oversight and control of farming operations. Get started with Microsoft Azure IoT.Accurate oversight of farming operations can make all the difference in increasing yield, reducing resource use, and making the right decisions. Follow Demand ITS Inc. to learn how you can enable smart farming capabilities with the help of #IoT and Microsoft #Azure.
- Microsoft Azure cloud migration: 3 success storiesLearn from 3 #Microsoft customer success stories to understand how to make a valid business plan for your cloud migration from on-premise software to #Azure. Check out this article from #Infoworld:
- Fashion retailer BESTSELLER trims fraud and loss with Dynamics 365 Fraud ProtectionFashion retailer BESTSELLER had a problem when it came to losing revenue to false returns and theft, but they couldn’t identify the issue consistently across geographies. They deployed Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection to help. After a successful pilot program, BESTSELLER extended the program worldwide, saving millions of dollars in revenue as a result. Find out how in this video:
- Construction giant gains competitive edge with zero-trust approach to securityLong-time #Microsoft customer, #TheWalshGroup chose the Microsoft Azure team when they were ready to invest in integrated Threat Protection with a zero-trust approach. See how the company gained a competitive edge in the article below.
- Combatting financial crime infographicDynamics 365 Fraud Protection is powered by the same technology that helps Microsoft protect more than 1 billion of its own e-commerce transactions each year, leading to hundreds of millions of dollars in savings related to fraud and increased acceptance rates for good transactions. Microsoft uses AI and analytics as a unique and powerful means of transforming fraud operations while securing against vulnerabilities. Now is the time to learn how you can protect your business against fraud.
AI Azure business Cloud Compliance Continuity COVID-19 Culture cyber insurance cybersecurity dark web datto Digital Transformation DMO Dragon Medical Dynamic dynamics e-book e-guide eGuid free health infographic IoT IT Security Microsoft 365 Newsletter Ottawa Prepared productivity Products and Services remote worker sales security SQL Success Story teams telehealth telemedicine Tips & Tricks Video WiFI Windows 7 Windows 10 working from home