|We hope you are healthy and safe. Our staff continues to support all essential services and we have slowly begun resuming many of the less critical work with new precautions. These include face masks, hand sanitizer and trying to limit our on site presence focusing primarily on remote support. |
Many of our medical clients are setup with virtual care solutions and we continue rolling out other remote access solutions to support our client base. While the COVID-19 infection rate continues to spread it’s important we remain diligent and continue to focus on the health and security of our clients.
The health and safety of your staff, our staff and the population at large is of utmost importance.
Demand ITS Inc. – the best IT service in Ottawa
Why should Ottawa businesses use Demand ITS Inc. for IT service?
Our managed services program compliments your Ottawa and region business by forming a long-term strategic partnership. As your partner, we help you succeed and navigate the technology landscape.
We detail and document the procedures needed to support your business. This ensures that as our staff change and grow, your support experience remains exemplary.
Most of our managed IT service agreements include flat rate helpdesk, support, onsite labour and maintenance. Productivity, communication, security and cloud products are added to complete our offering. We promise you will never be nickel and dimed for project fees!
pleased we made the switch
Derek F. Owner & VET
frees up our techs
Information Technology Coordinator
They allow me to focus my energy on patient care!
MD CCFP FCFP
our strength is through our partnerships
The Feed – IT Information Resources for Ottawa and the surrounding area
- Map to Your Customers’ Sales ExpectationAnticipate your customers’ needs with the right data and insights. Now you can with #MSDyn365 Sales. Contact Demand ITS Inc. to learn how. #Microsoft #MicrosoftDynamics365 #Office365 #MicrosoftOffice365
- Stop Marketing to Millennials or Gen-Z and Start Marketing to TribesStill marketing based on traditional demographic information? “We live in a post-demographic world,” writes Kian Bakhtiari, “where patterns of behavior can no longer be predicted by age alone.” Instead, Bakhtiari, who writes about marketing with a Gen-Z and Millennial lens, says marketers need to understand tribes, which are created and fueled by a shared mindset. People’s attitudes, behaviors, and needs are the new demographics. You’ll have a deeper understanding by reading the complete article: “Stop Marketing to Millennials or Gen-Z and Start Marketing to Tribes.”
- Itaú Unibanco boosts service availability and data processing with SQL Server 2019As a banking leader in Latin America and one of the largest banks in the world, Itaú Unibanco handles thousands of transactions every second. By migrating to @MicrosoftAzure SQL Server, Itaú Unibanco can confidently scale data collection and infrastructure maintenance while continuing to deliver high-level service. Watch this video to learn more:
- Don’t miss another post! Subscribe now.While your complete security environment will include a mix of solutions from different vendors, you can feel confident with Microsoft at the heart of it, you’ll have: • Solutions built secure from the bottom up • Over 3,500 people dedicated to security – more than most governments, let alone companies • Internal spending of ~$1B/year on security internally • Applied intelligence based on trillions of signals across all Microsoft services Subscribe today to stay informed.
- The value of moving to AzureWhat’s right for you? With Microsoft Azure, you have choices. Run part of your business in the cloud, on your terms and your timeline. Pay only for what you use. Take advantage of free assessment and migration tools. #Azure migration has so much cost-effective innovation, we’d love to share it with you. Contact us Demand ITS Inc..
- Lackluster Teamwork? Tips For Boosting PerformanceWhat are you doing to help your teams work better together? #Teamwork is about more than just changing the way that employees communicate. It’s about understanding the roots of human behavior and putting in the work to keep your employees engaged. Check out this article for tips to boost teamwork in your business. Need help getting started? Contact our team at Demand ITS Inc. for more on how our #Microsoft Teamwork solutions can help your employees do their best work.
- Why Microsoft Services for ModernizationThere is no easy migration approach, but Microsoft Services can help make it easier by providing “relationship-based, end-to-end capabilities that helps you manage costs and risk, augment your in-house IT skills, and migrate your applications to a modern cloud.” You choose your strategy—lift and shift, optimized, or modernized. Check out this datasheet for more detailed information and connect with Demand ITS Inc.. @Azure #Azure
- Northrop & Johnson boosts sales and marketing efforts with Dynamics 365Are you looking to strengthen customer relationships and seamlessly move customers through the digital buying journey? Watch how one company achieved success with #MSDyn365 Sales Pro. #Microsoft #MicrosoftDynamics365 #MSDyn365 #Office365 #MicrosoftOffice365
- Five Tips to Enhance Your Company’s Value Proposition by Defining Your Core ValuesAre your core values clear to your team? How about prospective employees? “Too many companies neglect to practice or even define their core values,” writes Karen Rice, HR VP at Slickdeals. She warns that if you don’t clearly define what you stand for—in your materials and with your team—then they essentially get defined for you and not always as you would like. Your value proposition is what sets your organization apart from the rest. It is the main reason customers buy from you (and not your competitors). Since you’ll use your value proposition for all your sales and marketing materials, it’s worth the investment of time and energy now. Read “Five Tips to Enhance Your Company’s Value Proposition by Defining Your Core Values” to learn straightforward tips on defining your core values, so you create or update your value proposition accordingly.
- Give Your Sales Team the Winning Edge: Quick Time to Value with Dynamics 365 Sales ProfessionalWant to deliver a superior #CustomerExperience? See how many #SMBs use #MSDyn365 Sales Pro to provide valuable intelligence to their salespeople. #MicrosoftEducation #EducationalTechnology #K12 #Windows10
- Transform Endpoint Management and Security with Microsoft 365The increasing frequency of security breaches and sophistication of cyber attacks has made providing end-user flexibility and securing company data a delicate balancing act. We can help you centralize visibility and control in an approach that keeps your end-users and IT department top of mind. Contact us to get started.
- Customer Story: Clifton Coffee OverviewDo you want to improve communication among your employees? With #Teamworksolutions from #Microsoft, communication has never been easier. With a single hub for accessing company resources and so many ways for your employees to easily connect with other team members, they can’t lose. Check out this video to learn how @CliftonCoffeeRoasters grew their business by adopting a Microsoft teamwork platform. Our team at Demand ITS Inc. can help you shake up your teamwork solutions and get the most out of your workday. Contact us to learn more.
- Company Culture and Core ValuesA company’s core values set the tone for everything: employee interactions and meetings, written materials, website and social platforms, customer service…the list doesn’t end. This is why it’s crucial that you talk about the core principles that define your company—if you don’t talk about them, it likely means you’re not comfortable with them. Team members need to know what their company stands for. To stay current with thought leadership topics, subscribe to Demand ITS Inc. today!
- Customer Story: SitePro Part 2For companies with multiple automated sites, Microsoft @Azure is the key to transforming operations to slash overhead costs and achieve operational efficiencies. Learn from the experience of SitePro, a software company that uses #Azure to unify automation systems and deliver remote, real-time access to data to improve decision making and business health.
- Leerwerkloket combats unemployment with Dynamics 365 Sales ProfessionalIs your outdated sales software creating chaos? Learn how #MSDyn365 Sales Professional transformed the sales cycle for one Netherlands-based company. #Microsoft #MicrosoftDynamics365 #Office365 #MicrosoftOffice365
AI Azure business Cloud Compliance Continuity COVID-19 Culture cyber insurance cybersecurity dark web datto Digital Transformation dynamics e-book e-guide Experience firewall fortinet free HR infographic IoT IT Security Microsoft 365 Newsletter Ottawa Prepared productivity Products and Services router sales security SQL Success Story teams telehealth telemedicine Tips & Tricks Video Watchguard WiFI Windows 7 Windows 10 working from home