|We hope you are healthy and safe. Our staff continues to support all essential services and we have slowly begun resuming many of the less critical work with new precautions. These include face masks, hand sanitizer and trying to limit our on site presence focusing primarily on remote support. |
Many of our medical clients are setup with virtual care solutions and we continue rolling out other remote access solutions to support our client base. While the COVID-19 infection rate continues to spread it’s important we remain diligent and continue to focus on the health and security of our clients.
The health and safety of your staff, our staff and the population at large is of utmost importance.
Demand ITS Inc. – the best IT support in Ottawa
Why should Ottawa businesses use Demand ITS Inc. for IT support?
Our managed services program compliments your Ottawa and region business by forming a long-term strategic partnership. As your partner, we help you succeed and navigate the technology landscape by providing reliable IT Support.
We detail and document the procedures needed to support your business. This ensures that as our staff change and grow, your support experience remains exemplary.
Most of our managed IT support agreements include flat rate helpdesk, support, onsite labour and maintenance. Productivity, communication, security and cloud products are added to complete our offering. We promise you will never be nickel and dimed for project fees!
our strength is through our partnerships
The Feed – IT Information Resources for Ottawa and the surrounding area
- Tivoli Gardens delights guests with Dynamics 365 Customer Insights#TivoliGardens aims to find out what each and every one of their 4.5 million guests annually prefers, and to help them enjoy their stay. How does the world’s second oldest amusement park make it happen? With #Microsoft #Dynamics365 Customer Insights. See the full story here:
- 5 ways to lead effective virtual meetings with your remote teamsLeading team meetings effectively is paramount, and that requires implementing new skills when you are working remotely. Use these five techniques with #Microsoft Teams to successfully lead your team through virtual meetings, keeping everyone connected and feeling heard.
- Cloud Migration EssentialsMigrating to the cloud can require careful IT planning and strategy. Learn how to approach your cloud migration, assess your servers, virtual machines and applications, confidently execute your migration, and optimize your cloud services. Download the Cloud Migration Essentials eBook from Azure and contact Demand ITS Inc. to learn more.
- Power PlatformThere’s something right for businesses both big and small when you build custom #Microsoft Teams solutions. Low code tools can save money, install efficiency, and engineer innovation. Develop apps with Power Platform, use them in #Microsoft Teams, and contact Demand ITS Inc. to get started!
- When it comes to artificial intelligence, throw away that tired old tech rulebookIt’s expected that the number of professionals working in AI-focused roles will nearly double in the next three years. This shift will not only require changes to businesses’ digital environments, but to their organizational structures as well. Read this article to learn four ways in which businesses need to evolve to fully prepare for the advent of #ArtificialIntelligence.
- Streamline solutions with Microsoft TeamsUsing #Microsoft Teams can help you save time by having all solutions in one place. Learn how you can seize the potential for dramatic innovation with this infographic:
- Ullman Dynamics’s migration to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central#UllmanDynamics, the world leader in suspension seats, uses Microsoft for its cloud migration and custom solutions. Learn more about how #Microsoft offers reliability and support with #Dynamics365 Business Central in this video:
- 3 reasons to invest in Microsoft Azure AIIn three years, businesses will report $40B in additional revenue driven by AI. This means that without a doubt, #ArtificialIntelligence will become a key factor in the ability of organizations to innovate and improve efficiency. In this infographic, you’ll learn how investing in #Microsoft #AzureAI can open up new revenue-generating opportunities for your business in the digital age.
- How NASCAR team Hendrick Motorsports uses Microsoft Teams to win racesMicrosoft Teams provides a single system for all communication so you don’t miss any important information. Legendary race team #HendrickMotorsports uses Teams to win more races, collaborating from the track to their headquarters. Learn how with this video:
- Azure App ServiceHave you been looking for a fully-managed, secure platform for your web apps? Azure App Service is built to help you build, deploy, and scale your web apps and APIs on your terms. Work with .NET, .NET Core, Node.js, Java, Python or php, in containers or running on Windows or Linux. Check out this infographic and contact Demand ITS Inc. to learn more.
- Omnichannel Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service#Microsoft #Omnichannel for Customer Service provides a modern, customizable, high-productivity app that lets agents help customers across different channels via a unified interface. Learn more about the current functionality of Omnichannel in this short video.
- Harness the power of affordable, clean, and sustainable energy. Learn more about Microsoft Azure.From electric cars to solar-powered smart houses, using clean energy sources has become a top priority to ensure the sustainability of our societies. Thankfully, digital is empowering us to find innovative and accessible ways to improve the impact of our existing solutions. Follow Demand ITS Inc. to learn more about how you can make your clean energy initiatives a reality with the power of Microsoft Azure.
- SubscribeStay connected and boost productivity in your remote work when you use #Microsoft Teams. To learn more, subscribe now.
- Collaborate more securely@MicrosoftTeams is safeguarding your privacy by design. With support for more than 90 regulations and standards and advanced security capabilities, #Microsoft takes a comprehensive approach to delivering an enterprise-grade communication and collaboration experience – no matter how big or small your business may be. Learn more in this infographic:
- Thought Leadership: Teams Future FeaturesMake sure you and your team are taking full advantage of #Microsoft Teams to stay connected and drive productivity. The new Teams update offers new opportunities, including a feature that ensures meeting controls will never block the underlying content. Learn more here:
AI Azure business Cloud Compliance Continuity COVID-19 Culture cyber insurance cybersecurity dark web datto Digital Transformation Dragon Medical Dynamic dynamics e-book e-guide eGuid free health HR infographic IoT IT Security Microsoft 365 Newsletter Ottawa Prepared productivity Products and Services remote worker sales security SQL Success Story teams telehealth telemedicine Tips & Tricks Video WiFI Windows 7 Windows 10 working from home