|We hope you are healthy and safe. Our staff continues to support all essential services and we have slowly begun resuming many of the less critical work with new precautions. These include face masks, hand sanitizer and trying to limit our on site presence focusing primarily on remote support. |
Many of our medical clients are setup with virtual care solutions and we continue rolling out other remote access solutions to support our client base. While the COVID-19 infection rate continues to spread it’s important we remain diligent and continue to focus on the health and security of our clients.
The health and safety of your staff, our staff and the population at large is of utmost importance.
Demand ITS Inc. – the best IT support in Ottawa
Why should Ottawa businesses use Demand ITS Inc. for IT support?
Our managed services program compliments your Ottawa and region business by forming a long-term strategic partnership. As your partner, we help you succeed and navigate the technology landscape by providing reliable IT Support.
We detail and document the procedures needed to support your business. This ensures that as our staff change and grow, your support experience remains exemplary.
Most of our managed IT support agreements include flat rate helpdesk, support, onsite labour and maintenance. Productivity, communication, security and cloud products are added to complete our offering. We promise you will never be nickel and dimed for project fees!
our strength is through our partnerships
The Feed – IT Information Resources for Ottawa and the surrounding area
- Windows Virtual DesktopGet all the tools and resources you need to migrate your apps, data, and infrastructure at your own pace with confidence. In the video below, learn how Windows Virtual Desktop expands capabilities with the best virtualized end-user experience.
- Romanian healthcare provider improves customer experience and business operations with MicrosoftWith the help of @Microsoft tools and technology, Regina Maria #healthcare services can be more productive, creative, and helpful for their partners and patients. Learn how #MicrosoftTeams unifies their systems for better response time and quality:
- Does Your Company Culture Lead to Happy Customers?Employees will generally mirror how they treat customers by how they are treated themselves. If their employee experience is generally positive, then it’s likely they will prioritize a positive experience for customers. In his article, “Does Your Company Culture Lead to Happy Customers?” Phil Geldart shares ways you can ensure a positive experience for your employees—and thus customers. A key piece of the employee experience is the physical environment and the tools they’re provided to do their job. People need to feel safe, comfortable, and supported in order to work effectively. Read Geldart’s entire article for more ideas on how to support an overall healthy employee experience.
- Strengthen customer relationships with a unified customer data profile and predictive insightsOffer personalization and social selling across all lines of business when you use Activate Digital Selling with @Microsoft. Subscribe now to learn more.
- Subscribe NowKeep up with the latest technological trends and learn how Windows Virtual Desktop continues to help employees maximize their productivity and security through this virtual experience. Subscribe today, build for tomorrow.
- Cerner drives customer confidence, improves security and compliance posture with Microsoft 365#Cerner’s life blood is healthcare information, and @Microsoft solutions like 365 E5 help them manage that information securely. Read more here:
- The state of security for small and mid-size businessesInvesting in a cybersecurity program is no longer optional, no matter the size of your business. #Microsoft recommends that all businesses be prepared to contend with a security threat, regardless of the size or scope of the company. Check out this infographic to learn more about how you can provide comprehensive security solutions for your company. Contact our team at Demand ITS Inc. to learn more.
- Safeguard company data across apps and devices with Microsoft 36562% of SMBs don’t have an active or up-to-date cybersecurity strategy in place. Want to make sure that your data is protected, no matter what apps or devices you and your employees are using? Now, you can take advantage of our data protection solutions featuring #M365 Business. Check out this infographic—which shows industry trends, pain points, and proof points—to learn why and how. No matter where you are on the path to upgrading your security solutions, we’re here to help. Contact our team at Demand ITS Inc. to get started.
- Windows Virtual Desktop introFlexibility and security are essential in an ever-changing workplace. Learn how Windows Virtual Desktop can help you adapt to changes in the business environment and increase productivity.
- Fortnum and Mason delivers memorable customer experiences with Microsoft Dynamics 365With the speed and usability of #Dynamics365, Fortnum and Mason gains valuable insights and tools to serve their local and international customers. Learn how @Microsoft equips #Fortnums to grow for the future in this video:
- Council Post: The Era Of Evocative Marketing Has Arrived — Are You Ready?Today’s consumers are hit with thousands of ads every day; we live in a sensory overloaded digital world and we quickly learn to deflect and ignore much information. So, what stands out? Evocative content marketing, according to Lora Kratchounova in her Forbes article, “The Era of Evocative Marketing Has Arrived—Are you Ready?” Kratchounova writes that “images, stories and other assets that cause viewers to feel a sense of nostalgia, anxiety or thirst for adventure” jump to the forefront of consumers’ interest levels. In other words, content that compels the buyer to feel is the best way to connect with prospects and future customers. Read the entire article for a better understanding of this concept and for ways to improve your evocative marketing approach.
- City speeds emergency services, controls spending with Microsoft 365Corona, California is investing in the present to prepare for the future. With a city-wide IT upgrade to @Microsoft 365, Corona now resolves many IT issues in 10 to 20 minutes versus four days. Read the full story here.
- Turn prospects into engaged customersThe selling landscape is undergoing fundamental changes, and today’s B2B buyers have high expectations. Move to a solution that unifies relationship data across the full customer lifecycle when you use #Dynamics365 with @Microsoft. Check out this blog post to learn more:
- How Confident Is Your Business In Recovering From A Breach?Did you know that 90% of small businesses ignore data protection? Are you one of the 90%? Don’t panic—we’ve got you covered. Check out this article for tips on how you can help your customers upgrade their security measures. And if you’re looking for more on best-in-class cybersecurity solutions, our team at Demand ITS Inc. can help. Give us a call to get started today.
- Engaging at scaleLearn from other companies to equip your sales team for success. This infographic from @Microsoft demonstrates which sales tools are most effective when engaging at scale with target accounts:
AI Azure business Cloud Compliance Continuity COVID-19 Culture cyber insurance cybersecurity dark web datto Digital Transformation Dynamic dynamics e-book e-guide eGuid Experience free health HR infographic IoT IT Security Microsoft 365 Newsletter Ottawa Prepared productivity Products and Services remote worker sales security SQL Success Story teams telehealth telemedicine Tips & Tricks Video WiFI Windows 7 Windows 10 working from home