|We hope you are healthy and safe. Our staff continues to support all essential services and we have slowly begun resuming many of the less critical work with new precautions. These include face masks, hand sanitizer and trying to limit our on site presence focusing primarily on remote support. |
Many of our medical clients are setup with virtual care solutions and we continue rolling out other remote access solutions to support our client base. While the COVID-19 infection rate continues to spread it’s important we remain diligent and continue to focus on the health and security of our clients.
The health and safety of your staff, our staff and the population at large is of utmost importance.
Demand ITS Inc. – the best IT support in Ottawa
Why should Ottawa businesses use Demand ITS Inc. for IT support?
Our managed services program compliments your Ottawa and region business by forming a long-term strategic partnership. As your partner, we help you succeed and navigate the technology landscape by providing reliable IT Support.
We detail and document the procedures needed to support your business. This ensures that as our staff change and grow, your support experience remains exemplary.
Most of our managed IT support agreements include flat rate helpdesk, support, onsite labour and maintenance. Productivity, communication, security and cloud products are added to complete our offering. We promise you will never be nickel and dimed for project fees!
our strength is through our partnerships
The Feed – IT Information Resources for Ottawa and the surrounding area
- Managing Remote Employees? Spot This Problem and Improve ProductivityGood workplace relationships are the backbone of any successful business. How are you fostering meaningful communication among your teams? Research shows that the magic component to the most high-functioning teams is trust among individuals. If you’ve ever played a sport or acted in a play, you know this is true; the value of a connected team cannot be overstated. Check out this article for some pointers on how to help strengthen your strongest asset: your teams. What are you waiting for? Contact our team at Demand ITS Inc. to get started.
- Why Your Elevator Pitch Isn’t WorkingIt’s a simple question that pops up suddenly and usually from a stranger. How prepared are you when asked the question, “What do you do?” or “What’s your business?” Although we know it’s coming, too often too many responses are not on point. Elevator pitches take time and thought-process to formulate, and there are definite ways of gauging how the recipient is understanding your response. Author Anna Johansson shares unique ways of looking at your pitch—with suggestions on how to differentiate yours from the rest. Read her article, “Why Your Elevator Pitch Isn’t Working.”
- Benefits of using Windows Server and SQL Server on AzureWhen your application relies on SQL Server or Windows Server, @MicrosoftAzure is the logical choice to ensure security, innovation, hybridity, and best cost. Read this whitepaper to learn why customers are choosing #Azure for their server workloads:
- Igniting SMB Growth with Exceptional Customer ExperiencesAre you looking to grow your bottom line? Watch how implementing the right CRM puts you ahead of the competition—where you belong! Watch now. #Microsoft #MicrosoftDynamics365 #MicrosoftOffice365 #MSDyn365 Sales Professional
- Quiz: How Secure Are YouHow do you know if your company is secure or at risk of becoming a cybercrime victim? Take this 10-question quiz to find out and get tips for using Office 365, Windows 10 Enterprise and Enterprise Mobility + Security to address your most pressing security concerns
- Customer Story: Clifton Coffee | Connect and CollaborateIs your business in need of an updated communication platform? How about an easier way for employees to stay in touch, exchange ideas, and drive #innovation? With new communication technology available from #Microsoft, you can do all that and more. Check out this video to learn how you can set the bar for communication standards in your industry. Need help getting started? Contact our team at Demand ITS Inc.
- Five revenue killers and how to defeat themGet expert tips on how to focus on your entire sales funnel so you never miss a lead again! This informative eBook will show you how. Learn more. #MicrosoftEducation #EducationalTechnology #K12 #Windows10
- Work From Home – It’s Time, Like it or not. Free eGuide!COVID-19 hit us out of no where, and most businesses spent the past six months scrambling but now work from home is a real part of our every day lives and there is a good chance it won’t go anywhere. There are several pitfalls to be had when creating work from home policies and our free eguide WFH: IT’s time, like it or not can help bring up some issues you have not previously considered.
- Law firm runs better with server on AzureMicrosoft provides all the tools you need in one location when you run your Windows Server and SQL Server workloads on @MicrosoftAzure, eliminating the need for complicated third parties. Learn how this law firm chose Azure for best accessibility and performance.
- Creating world-class collaboration in a global team“Create a culture of empathy,” says Kim DeLine, COO for live streaming company Elevate K-12. Check out this Forbes article where she shares successful strategies on getting along, building engagement, and celebrating differences in your distributed workforce. Microsoft Teams provides a single solution to connect across geograph and organizational boundaries. You have tools to communicate internal announcements, hold online meetings, and foster that culture of learning and shared knowledge that gets results. Contact Demand ITS Inc. to build your team with Microsoft!
- Is Your Business Cyber Resilient? Find Out!Cyber risks are on a seemingly never ending trajectory to increase over the years, with 2021 being no different. According to the National Cyber Security study, 60% of businesses that are hacked go out of business […]
- Recovery Time & Downtime Cost CalculatorWith the move to the cloud it’s important to remember that not all systems are cloud friendly, and if your business generally works out of a single location a local server might make sense because of […]
- Six types of remote workers and how to support themAre you ready to bring new levels of #productivity to your #team? Check out this e-book for best practices on how to support #remote employees and empower them to do their best work. This e-book outlines specific challenges unique to remote workers and how you can overcome common hurdles and promote stability and creativity among your team. Ready to change the way your team does business? Contact us at Demand ITS Inc. to get started!
- A day in the life – sales with Microsoft TeamsApril, a sales rep, is looking to grow her company’s Midwest customer base. She starts her day finding a lead in Microsoft Teams and then uses Dynamics and Power BI to dig out connections that turn that lead into an opportunity. By 5pm, she has a new resource to amp up more sales opportunities in the region. Use the powerful combination of #MicrosoftTeams, #Dynamics365 and #PowerBI to dig out connections that can close deals. Learn more: Demand ITS Inc..
- Help customers work from almost anywhere, on any device, with Microsoft technologyMore than 50% of employees report that mobile technology helps them achieve work-life balance by enhancing productivity. What could you do with all the time saved by taking the communication hassles out of teamwork? With the latest communication technology from #Microsoft #Teamworksolutions, you can connect the tools and services that employees use every day in a single hub. With mobile apps designed to help you work on the go, your employees can work better together. Need to enable a mobile workstyle for your employees? Contact us at Demand ITS Inc. to change the way your team communicates.
AI Azure business Cloud Compliance Continuity COVID-19 Culture cyber insurance cybersecurity dark web datto Digital Transformation Dynamic dynamics e-book e-guide eGuid Experience free health HR infographic IoT IT Security Microsoft 365 Newsletter Ottawa Prepared productivity Products and Services remote worker sales security SQL Success Story teams telehealth telemedicine Tips & Tricks Video WiFI Windows 7 Windows 10 working from home