|We hope you are healthy and safe, we find ourselves in a phase 2 of re-opening the economy and we are here to help you. Our staff continues to support all essential services and we have slowly begun resuming many of the less critical work with new precautions. These include face masks, hand sanitizer and trying to limit our on site presence focusing primarily on remote support. |
Many of our medical clients are setup with virtual care solutions and we continue rolling out other remote access solutions to support our client base. While the COVID-19 infection rate continues to spread it’s important we remain diligent and continue to focus on the health and security of our clients.
The health and safety of your staff, our staff and the population at large is of utmost importance.
Demand ITS Inc. – the best IT service in Ottawa
Why should Ottawa businesses use Demand ITS Inc. for IT service?
Our managed services program compliments your Ottawa and region business by forming a long-term strategic partnership. As your partner, we help you succeed and navigate the technology landscape.
We detail and document the procedures needed to support your business. This ensures that as our staff change and grow, your support experience remains exemplary.
Most of our managed IT service agreements include flat rate helpdesk, support, onsite labour and maintenance. Productivity, communication, security and cloud products are added to complete our offering. We promise you will never be nickel and dimed for project fees!
frees up our techs
Information Technology Coordinator
They allow me to focus my energy on patient care!
MD CCFP FCFP
pleased we made the witch
Derek F. Owner & VET
our strength is through our partnerships
The Feed – IT Information Resources for Ottawa and the surrounding area
- Digital Transformation in the Oil & Gas Industry: Collect and Monitor Sensor DataIf you’re investing in technology to provide immediate feedback, why not also invest in a platform that allows you to use the data for efficient decision-making? At oil and gas facilities, cameras and sensors output data at lightning speeds—and it must be managed in order to keep operations smoothly. Watch how a company could use Microsoft Azure to help meet its goal.
- Don’t miss another post! Subscribe now.When support for Windows 7 and Microsoft 365 Business ends, outdated file sharing methods and skyrocketing numbers of devices and apps may put customers’ sensitive data at risk. How do you stay current and secure? #GetModern with Demand ITS Inc. and Microsoft! Subscribe now to discover how you can increase productivity, enhance security and reduce costs with #Windows 10 and #Office365.
- Customer Story: Think Up ConsultingLooking to accelerate your small business? Discover how @thinkingup streamlines internal processes, enhances security and reduces costs with #Office365 on #Windows 10 devices. With a focus on brand strategy, change management and strategic consulting, Think Up helps global brands make deep, lasting connections with customers. Discover how Microsoft 365 Business streamlines internal collaboration to dramatically increase productivity, enabling the company to achieve more. #GetModern with Demand ITS Inc. and Microsoft.
- Customer story: See how Microsoft Dynamics 365 enabled NQ Cranes to bridge the gap between departmentsWatch this 28-second video to get a 10,000-foot view on how Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central connects businesses, enables smarter decisions, and helps foster growth. For NQ Cranes it was a game changer. #Microsoft #Technology #IT
- Lizo | Transformation in the oil & gas industry: data analysis and visualizationWith improved technological tools, you’re likely accumulating more data than ever. If you’re wondering how to manage it, you’re not alone. Microsoft understands that most businesses are experiencing a significant increase in data and need help. Watch this video for an example of how a data-driven company can utilize #Azure Cosmos DB and Power BI to process large volumes of data and provide actionable insights to their business. Contact Demand ITS Inc. for migration questions and assistance.
- Sales Engagement – The Definitive GuideWhat makes sales engagement technologies different from other “new innovations” when it comes to adopting them for your business? This biggest difference is that sales reps are actually happy to use them. Unlike past technologies that were more of a chore for reps, simply providing data to higher ups, sales engagement technology, like Dynamics 365, adds value directly to the tasks sales reps perform throughout the day: from identifying new prospects to deepening relationships with current customers. Invest in a technology that your sales reps will actually use and will provide a ROI for your business. Contact us to learn more.
- 5 Ways IoT Is Reinventing Businesses TodayThanks to IoT, businesses can now not only manufacture products but also offer ongoing services to monitor the performance of their products. It’s an exciting time for connected devices and one that nearly every industry can take part in and benefit from. How are you using IoT to your advantage? If you don’t have a clear answer, it’s time to come up with a plan. At Demand ITS Inc., we have the tools and industry experts to help you connect your devices. Contact us today to learn more.
- Top 10 Security Deployment Actions with Microsoft 365Threats come from all areas, from malware attacks to compromised user credentials, and even accidental data leaks caused by human error. Naturally, it follows that an effective security system should have tools to cover all these areas. Using tools like Azure Active Directory and Single Sign On, you can protect your system from common user credential problems while Azure Information Protection can keep your data encrypted and secure even if it’s shared outside of your system. We understand the security problems facing your business are far from simple, which is why our multifaceted solution contains tools to address each one.
- Breakthrough teamwork tools: 4 tips to identify what works for youEven though your team is working from home, you know they can be so successful. You know they can do more. This eBook can show you how to empower your employees to connect and collaborate easier using teamwork tools. Learn how to communicate without effort, be more productive through better integration, customize features, and work with confidence. Start reading today!
- Bootiful Azure: Taking Your First Steps with Microsoft Azure (1/6)If you’re a developer using Spring Boot to develop your applications and are interested in using Microsoft Azure as your base, check out this mini-series. It walks you through the advantages of Microsoft Azure as a platform for your applications and ways to leverage its unique advantages to get the most out of your creation. Still have questions? Demand ITS Inc. is here to support your business in everything from the selection of the right platform to match your needs to taking your application to the next level. Contact us to learn more.
- Modernizing the Data Estate with Azure | Rohan KumarWhat is the digital feedback loop? When Microsoft began their own digital transformation, they discovered the importance of interconnected data and central AI to inform and improve every aspect of their business: the digital feedback loop. How can you get the benefits of the digital feedback loop? It starts by moving to a modern data estate on the cloud! At Demand ITS Inc., we know this move can be intimidating, which is why we’re here to help you every step of the way. Contact us to get started.
- Empowering remote work with Microsoft TeamsWith employees still working from home, fostering virtual connections is crucial. Empower your employees to stay connected and keep business running smoothly by leveraging Microsoft Teams. This infographic shows you how you can help your employees embrace online communication, stay focused on meetings, share content easily, and stay connected with each other. This infographic shows you how.
- Customer Story: Park Place Technologies builds personal relationships to drive global salesTheir customers look to Park Place Technologies to show them what’s on the cutting edge of technology. Park Place does this in part by employing workers who have an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit then providing them with leading-edge tools like Dynamics 365. Check out this video to learn more about their strategy and their journey.
- Customer story: EONAt EON, saving clothing from landfills is important. In fact, it’s what they do: creating Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) that can stay with clothing for the life of the material and ensure the garments can be recycled properly. RFID is just one example of the boundless applications of IoT technology available to drive transformation. At Demand ITS Inc., we can help you connect devices to streamline processes and gain insights. Contact us today to learn how we can help.
- Microsoft 365 keeps your business compliant 24/7While implemented with the best of intentions, remaining compliant with data security requirements can be a massive burden on businesses, especially those in highly regulated industries. That’s why Microsoft ensures that the security provided through Office 365 is always on the cutting edge of compliance, so your business can focus on delivering the best experience to your customers.
AI Azure Cloud Compliance Continuity COVID-19 Culture cyber insurance cybersecurity dark web datto Digital Transformation dynamics e-book Experience firewall fortinet free gsuite HR infographic IoT IT IT Security Microsoft 365 Newsletter Ottawa Power BI Prepared productivity Products and Services router sales security sirius SQL Success Story teams telehealth telemedicine Tips & Tricks Video Watchguard WiFI working from home