|We hope you are healthy and safe. Our staff continues to support all essential services and we have slowly begun resuming many of the less critical work with new precautions. These include face masks, hand sanitizer and trying to limit our on site presence focusing primarily on remote support. |
Many of our medical clients are setup with virtual care solutions and we continue rolling out other remote access solutions to support our client base. While the COVID-19 infection rate continues to spread it’s important we remain diligent and continue to focus on the health and security of our clients.
The health and safety of your staff, our staff and the population at large is of utmost importance.
Demand ITS Inc. – the best IT support in Ottawa
Why should Ottawa businesses use Demand ITS Inc. for IT support?
Our managed services program compliments your Ottawa and region business by forming a long-term strategic partnership. As your partner, we help you succeed and navigate the technology landscape by providing reliable IT Support.
We detail and document the procedures needed to support your business. This ensures that as our staff change and grow, your support experience remains exemplary.
Most of our managed IT support agreements include flat rate helpdesk, support, onsite labour and maintenance. Productivity, communication, security and cloud products are added to complete our offering. We promise you will never be nickel and dimed for project fees!
our strength is through our partnerships
The Feed – IT Information Resources for Ottawa and the surrounding area
- Cyber Insurance: Something to take SeriouslyAs more and more of our businesses operate online, even ones traditionally thought of as not benefiting from technology Cyber Insurance is becoming an important need for every business. That’s why it’s important to keep informed […]
- Crash course in Office 365: How it can help you grow your businessHow could your customers benefit from an upgraded #security and #productivity solution? With Microsoft 365 Business, your customers can access a secure, comprehensive teamwork solution on any device, from virtually anywhere in the world. With tools and services designed to help customers work better together, your customers can protect sensitive data and grow business. Contact us at Demand ITS Inc. for more.
- 10 reasons to use Azure SQL in your next projectAre you and your team taking full advantage of Microsoft Azure SQL Server? Learn why this choice is the perfect one for your next project. Get an inside look at some of its unique new features from a member of the Azure SQL PM team:
- Create a connected guest experience with Microsoft technologyWith #Teamworksolutions from #Microsoft, your employees can easily communicate and share ideas with outside teams. Tools like file sharing and video conferencing allow you to connect with guest users in real time. And with new email capabilities in Office 365, you can exchange encrypted emails with anyone, on any device. And here’s the best part–your company data is secure and preserved when shared with external users, so your sensitive information is safe. Check out this infographic and contact our team at Demand ITS Inc. to learn more.
- 6 Strategies to Boost Sales ProductivityEasily seal the deal with the right context about buyer’s preferences and past interactions. With #MSDyn365, now you can! Learn more. #Microsoft #MicrosoftDynamics365 #Office365 #MicrosoftOffice365
- How to Create Content that Generates Exposure, Loyalty and SalesIf you’re working towards better relationships with your customers (and who isn’t?), share relevant content with them. They want to interact with you, and good quality content enables them to trust and want to talk with you, according to Cheryl Snapp Conner, CEO of SnappConner PR. She and Jeremy Knauff, CEO of Spartan Media, team together in “How to Create Content that Generates Exposure, Loyalty and Sales” to offer fresh perspectives on basic content marketing advice. It includes specific examples of how investing in content for your customers will produce ripple effects for your company. Check out the article!
- Managing Remote Employees? Spot This Problem and Improve ProductivityGood workplace relationships are the backbone of any successful business. How are you fostering meaningful communication among your teams? Research shows that the magic component to the most high-functioning teams is trust among individuals. If you’ve ever played a sport or acted in a play, you know this is true; the value of a connected team cannot be overstated. Check out this article for some pointers on how to help strengthen your strongest asset: your teams. What are you waiting for? Contact our team at Demand ITS Inc. to get started.
- Why Your Elevator Pitch Isn’t WorkingIt’s a simple question that pops up suddenly and usually from a stranger. How prepared are you when asked the question, “What do you do?” or “What’s your business?” Although we know it’s coming, too often too many responses are not on point. Elevator pitches take time and thought-process to formulate, and there are definite ways of gauging how the recipient is understanding your response. Author Anna Johansson shares unique ways of looking at your pitch—with suggestions on how to differentiate yours from the rest. Read her article, “Why Your Elevator Pitch Isn’t Working.”
- Benefits of using Windows Server and SQL Server on AzureWhen your application relies on SQL Server or Windows Server, @MicrosoftAzure is the logical choice to ensure security, innovation, hybridity, and best cost. Read this whitepaper to learn why customers are choosing #Azure for their server workloads:
- Igniting SMB Growth with Exceptional Customer ExperiencesAre you looking to grow your bottom line? Watch how implementing the right CRM puts you ahead of the competition—where you belong! Watch now. #Microsoft #MicrosoftDynamics365 #MicrosoftOffice365 #MSDyn365 Sales Professional
- Quiz: How Secure Are YouHow do you know if your company is secure or at risk of becoming a cybercrime victim? Take this 10-question quiz to find out and get tips for using Office 365, Windows 10 Enterprise and Enterprise Mobility + Security to address your most pressing security concerns
- Customer Story: Clifton Coffee | Connect and CollaborateIs your business in need of an updated communication platform? How about an easier way for employees to stay in touch, exchange ideas, and drive #innovation? With new communication technology available from #Microsoft, you can do all that and more. Check out this video to learn how you can set the bar for communication standards in your industry. Need help getting started? Contact our team at Demand ITS Inc.
- Five revenue killers and how to defeat themGet expert tips on how to focus on your entire sales funnel so you never miss a lead again! This informative eBook will show you how. Learn more. #MicrosoftEducation #EducationalTechnology #K12 #Windows10
- Work From Home – It’s Time, Like it or not. Free eGuide!COVID-19 hit us out of no where, and most businesses spent the past six months scrambling but now work from home is a real part of our every day lives and there is a good chance it won’t go anywhere. There are several pitfalls to be had when creating work from home policies and our free eguide WFH: IT’s time, like it or not can help bring up some issues you have not previously considered.
- Law firm runs better with server on AzureMicrosoft provides all the tools you need in one location when you run your Windows Server and SQL Server workloads on @MicrosoftAzure, eliminating the need for complicated third parties. Learn how this law firm chose Azure for best accessibility and performance.
AI Azure business Cloud Compliance Continuity COVID-19 Culture cyber insurance cybersecurity dark web datto Digital Transformation Dynamic dynamics e-book e-guide eGuid Experience free health HR infographic IoT IT Security Microsoft 365 Newsletter Ottawa Prepared productivity Products and Services remote worker sales security SQL Success Story teams telehealth telemedicine Tips & Tricks Video WiFI Windows 7 Windows 10 working from home