|We hope you are healthy and safe. Our staff continues to support all essential services and we have slowly begun resuming many of the less critical work with new precautions. These include face masks, hand sanitizer and trying to limit our on site presence focusing primarily on remote support. |
Many of our medical clients are setup with virtual care solutions and we continue rolling out other remote access solutions to support our client base. While the COVID-19 infection rate continues to spread it’s important we remain diligent and continue to focus on the health and security of our clients.
The health and safety of your staff, our staff and the population at large is of utmost importance.
Demand ITS Inc. – the best IT support in Ottawa
Why should Ottawa businesses use Demand ITS Inc. for IT support?
Our managed services program compliments your Ottawa and region business by forming a long-term strategic partnership. As your partner, we help you succeed and navigate the technology landscape by providing reliable IT Support.
We detail and document the procedures needed to support your business. This ensures that as our staff change and grow, your support experience remains exemplary.
Most of our managed IT support agreements include flat rate helpdesk, support, onsite labour and maintenance. Productivity, communication, security and cloud products are added to complete our offering. We promise you will never be nickel and dimed for project fees!
our strength is through our partnerships
The Feed – IT Information Resources for Ottawa and the surrounding area
- AI is on the rise84% of surveyed U.S. executives agree that AI streamlines processes, freeing knowledge workers for more creative, intuitive, and laterally thinking activities. For knowledge workers, AI can be a powerful tool to take on the burden of administrative tasks such as data collection and processing. This means these employees are able to spend more time putting their areas of expertise to work. At Demand ITS Inc., we want to help you offer a creative and engaging environment for your knowledge workers. Contact us to learn more.
- Why Windows Virtual DesktopLearn how you can maximize productivity when you set up Windows Virtual Desktop. Connect from any device of your choice and experience extensive support. Be a part of the best conference and media experience here.
- 4 strategies for modernizing your business applicationsThe four key strategies from @Microsoft for modernizing your business applications are rehost, refactor, rearchitect, and rebuild. Learn more about these strategies, including when and why to use each, in this informative infographic:
- 4 ways AI helps business protect the environmentThe world we live in is extremely complex. With so many moving parts, it can be difficult to know what steps to take to protect the environment, even for businesses with the best intentions. Luckily, AI is giving us a way to understand our environmental impact holistically and in real time. At Demand ITS Inc., we believe that AI can have a positive impact on more than just your bottom line. Contact us to learn more about how you can use AI to reduce your own impact on the environment.
- Empower security teams to coordinateMicrosoft Teams is the one-stop digital hub for teamwork—where teams can meet, call, and chat from anywhere. Stay connected and empower your team. Subscribe now and contact Demand ITS Inc. to learn more!
- Now is the time for Microsoft TeamsAs the working world is going remote, now is the time for Microsoft Teams. Meet with your peers and get work done anywhere – on the go, at the office, even from your living room couch. Check out how to collaborate and come together with this valuable infographic!
- Subscribe NowHear what business leaders have to say about how Windows Virtual Desktop enables faster capabilities with remote work. Learn how you can apply these practices to your business. Subscribe now.
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates ensure business continuity with Dynamics 365Ste. Michelle Wine Estates has shifted from 90% in-person and 10% e-commerce to the reverse—90% e-commerce and 10% in-person. This switch was necessary to protect customers and employees. It was only made possible through agile business processes enabled by Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions. Check out this video to learn how they did it.
- Customer story: SilviaTerra maps the future of forests with Microsoft AIAnalyzing data has given us a better understanding of everything from consumer behavior to production efficiencies. In short, data helps us manage and direct our resources in the most efficient and effective ways possible. What if we applied this same strategy to our forests? While they may not be made up of code, AI technology is allowing us to track and understand our forests and other natural resources like never before. With this understanding comes the same opportunity for more efficient management. Check out this video to learn more about the incredible impact SilviaTerra is already having on one Pennsylvanian watershed.
- Create instant remote work meetings with Microsoft TeamsWish you could save time scrolling through your team’s chat and just have a quick meeting instead? Now you can turn a chat conversation into an instant remote meeting using @Microsoft Teams feature, “Meet now.” Check it out!
- Enable remote work faster with new Windows Virtual Desktop capabilitiesWith more people working remotely than ever before, @Microsoft recently added new capabilities to Windows #VirtualDesktop to make remote work faster, productive, and secure. Check out how Microsoft listened to customers and pivoted, and contact Demand ITS Inc. to learn more.
- Subscribe now!Build agile business processes and transform your organization with @Microsoft solutions. Discover how you can get started today. Subscribe to ensure you won’t miss the latest updates and news.
- Microsoft pivots to digital selling to reach more customers#Dynamics365 enables companies to keep up with digital sales, including @Microsoft itself. Learn how the Digital Sales team at Microsoft leverages #AI-driven solutions to accelerate sales, work together while apart, and adjust to every situation.
- 4 Reasons Why Social Proof Is Essential to Building Your Brand“Your social proof is the elements of conversation that verify your brand…it is built with every interaction you make on behalf of your brand,” writes Maleeka T. Hollaway. It includes testimonials, comments, media interviews and even contributed content. If you’re a subject-matter expert, your audience will notice—seek to stand out as a resource in your area of expertise! For a deeper understanding of why social proof is essential to your business, read Hollaway’s entire article, “4 Reasons Why Social Proof is Essential to Building Your Brand.”
- Human AI is hereAI has the power to amplify human ingenuity when properly applied. But the roadmap for proper application is still being written. Over 90% of surveyed executives recognize the importance of AI, but only 22% of companies have successfully become leaders in AI implementation. This article explores what sets these leaders apart and how other organizations can learn from their triumphs. You’re not on this road alone! At Demand ITS Inc., we can help you take the next step in your AI-adoption journey.
AI Azure business Cloud Compliance Continuity COVID-19 Culture cyber insurance cybersecurity dark web datto Digital Transformation Dynamic dynamics e-book e-guide eGuid Experience free health HR infographic IoT IT Security Microsoft 365 Newsletter Ottawa Prepared productivity Products and Services remote worker sales security SQL Success Story teams telehealth telemedicine Tips & Tricks Video WiFI Windows 7 Windows 10 working from home