|We hope you are healthy and safe. Our staff continues to support all essential services and we have slowly begun resuming many of the less critical work with new precautions. These include face masks, hand sanitizer and trying to limit our on site presence focusing primarily on remote support. |
Many of our medical clients are setup with virtual care solutions and we continue rolling out other remote access solutions to support our client base. While the COVID-19 infection rate continues to spread it’s important we remain diligent and continue to focus on the health and security of our clients.
The health and safety of your staff, our staff and the population at large is of utmost importance.
Demand ITS Inc. – the best IT service in Ottawa
Why should Ottawa businesses use Demand ITS Inc. for IT service?
Our managed services program compliments your Ottawa and region business by forming a long-term strategic partnership. As your partner, we help you succeed and navigate the technology landscape.
We detail and document the procedures needed to support your business. This ensures that as our staff change and grow, your support experience remains exemplary.
Most of our managed IT service agreements include flat rate helpdesk, support, onsite labour and maintenance. Productivity, communication, security and cloud products are added to complete our offering. We promise you will never be nickel and dimed for project fees!
pleased we made the switch
Derek F. Owner & VET
They allow me to focus my energy on patient care!
MD CCFP FCFP
frees up our techs
Information Technology Coordinator
our strength is through our partnerships
The Feed – IT Information Resources for Ottawa and the surrounding area
- Five Tips to Enhance Your Company’s Value Proposition by Defining Your Core ValuesAre your core values clear to your team? How about prospective employees? “Too many companies neglect to practice or even define their core values,” writes Karen Rice, HR VP at Slickdeals. She warns that if you don’t clearly define what you stand for—in your materials and with your team—then they essentially get defined for you and not always as you would like. Your value proposition is what sets your organization apart from the rest. It is the main reason customers buy from you (and not your competitors). Since you’ll use your value proposition for all your sales and marketing materials, it’s worth the investment of time and energy now. Read “Five Tips to Enhance Your Company’s Value Proposition by Defining Your Core Values” to learn straightforward tips on defining your core values, so you create or update your value proposition accordingly.
- Give Your Sales Team the Winning Edge: Quick Time to Value with Dynamics 365 Sales ProfessionalWant to deliver a superior #CustomerExperience? See how many #SMBs use #MSDyn365 Sales Pro to provide valuable intelligence to their salespeople. #MicrosoftEducation #EducationalTechnology #K12 #Windows10
- Transform Endpoint Management and Security with Microsoft 365The increasing frequency of security breaches and sophistication of cyber attacks has made providing end-user flexibility and securing company data a delicate balancing act. We can help you centralize visibility and control in an approach that keeps your end-users and IT department top of mind. Contact us to get started.
- Customer Story: Clifton Coffee OverviewDo you want to improve communication among your employees? With #Teamworksolutions from #Microsoft, communication has never been easier. With a single hub for accessing company resources and so many ways for your employees to easily connect with other team members, they can’t lose. Check out this video to learn how @CliftonCoffeeRoasters grew their business by adopting a Microsoft teamwork platform. Our team at Demand ITS Inc. can help you shake up your teamwork solutions and get the most out of your workday. Contact us to learn more.
- Company Culture and Core ValuesA company’s core values set the tone for everything: employee interactions and meetings, written materials, website and social platforms, customer service…the list doesn’t end. This is why it’s crucial that you talk about the core principles that define your company—if you don’t talk about them, it likely means you’re not comfortable with them. Team members need to know what their company stands for. To stay current with thought leadership topics, subscribe to Demand ITS Inc. today!
- Customer Story: SitePro Part 2For companies with multiple automated sites, Microsoft @Azure is the key to transforming operations to slash overhead costs and achieve operational efficiencies. Learn from the experience of SitePro, a software company that uses #Azure to unify automation systems and deliver remote, real-time access to data to improve decision making and business health.
- Leerwerkloket combats unemployment with Dynamics 365 Sales ProfessionalIs your outdated sales software creating chaos? Learn how #MSDyn365 Sales Professional transformed the sales cycle for one Netherlands-based company. #Microsoft #MicrosoftDynamics365 #Office365 #MicrosoftOffice365
- Don’t miss another post! Subscribe now.Did you know that having resources available in #Microsoft #Teamworksolutions reduces downtime by 15%? The benefit to your productivity is huge. What are you waiting for? Contact our team at Demand ITS Inc. to learn more about how our teamwork tools from #Microsoft can help your business thrive.
- What’s The Future Of Your Technology Capabilities?Experts estimate that only 1 in 4 leads turn into sales, so “this means your sales process needs to be able to identify those leads quickly and accurately,” writes Gilles Muys in Forbes magazine. This is only one of the reasons to invest in cloud capabilities for your business—so you can better serve your prospective customers. Read the rest of his article, “What’s the Future of Your Technology Capabilities?” for more insight as to why it’s clear: cloud technology is here to stay. Connect with Demand ITS Inc. for more thought leadership.
- Raising the Bar with End-to-End SecuritySecurity used to be simple. But today, data is everywhere. Traditional IT boundaries are disappearing — requiring organizations to protect data on employee-owned mobile devices and SaaS applications not operated by IT. Demand ITS Inc. can help manage your security concerns and keep your organization productive. Contact us today!
- Customer Story: Clifton CoffeeHow could your company benefit from a better teamwork strategy? Step up your teamwork game with Demand ITS Inc. and Microsoft. When your employees have a streamlined method of connecting and working together, there’s no limit to what your company can achieve. For @CliftonCoffeeRoasters, the decision to switch to #Teamworksolutions from #Microsoft was easy. Check out this video to see how they leveraged communication technology from Microsoft to grow their business and expand their reach across the UK.
- Azure Migration Program CustomerCost concerns for migrating to the cloud? @Azure Hybrid Benefit, Azure Credits, partner funding and free extended security updates for Windows Server will help offset migration costs. Plus, there are free #Azure migration tools to assess and migrate workloads. What are you waiting for? Connect with Demand ITS Inc. for assistance.
- We All Knew Tech Would Make Work BetterAccording to the @NYTimes and @Microsoft, by 2025, 75% of the workforce will be comprised of Millennials. “For the first time, there are five generations working together–from the youngest of the Greatest Generation to the oldest of Gen Z. After a revolution in the workplace spurred by technology, companies are finding that a balanced approach may be the most effective.” Our team can help you modernize your workplace to meet the needs of your diverse workforce. Visit https://www.demand-its.com to learn more about our Windows 10 and Microsoft 365 Business solutions.
- Don’t miss another post! Subscribe now.Modern trends such as social media, mobile devices, and IoT are producing so much data that the volume in existence is doubling every two years. Many corporations understand the potential for this data to provide useful insights but not many are able to process it in a time-effective way to inform decisions. @Azure could be your differentiator. The cloud and AI analytics have the ability to process huge amounts of data and provide actionable insights to your business in a timely manner. Connect with Demand ITS Inc. with all your #Azure questions.
- Customer Story: Think Up Consulting RecapStruggling to grow your business? Before @ThinkUpConsulting implemented #Office365 on #Windows 10 devices, employees wasted time switching between disparate systems. They created a unified solution to accelerate their business and save time. Watch this video to see how Think Up Consulting has transformed their small business, and visit https://www.demand-its.com to learn how you can #GetModern with our Microsoft solutions.
AI Azure business Cloud Compliance Continuity COVID-19 Culture cyber insurance cybersecurity dark web datto Digital Transformation dynamics e-book e-guide Experience firewall fortinet free HR infographic IoT IT Security Microsoft 365 Newsletter Ottawa Prepared productivity Products and Services router sales security SQL Success Story teams telehealth telemedicine Tips & Tricks Video Watchguard WiFI Windows 7 Windows 10 working from home